- 22-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Internal Strategy & Support
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Are you searching for a job with purpose? This is your opportunity to contribute your skills and passion to a national non-profit working to build better lives for individuals and families with mental illness.
NAMI (the National Alliance on Mental Illness) is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to improving the lives of the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. Since NAMI's beginning in 1979, we have established ourselves through dedication, commitment and an unceasing belief in our mission to strengthen communities and help those in need. The heart of NAMI is our unrivaled grassroots network of volunteers in communities across the nation. Through our united support, education, advocacy and awareness efforts, NAMI is at the forefront, a recognized force in urging new ideas and solutions to improve lives.
We currently have an opening for a Director, Data Integration. The Director will ensure that systems, measures, and outcomes consider the whole of the organization, not just a portion in isolation. He or she will analyze the entirety of NAMI programs and systems'our people, processes, data, and technology'to identify solutions for increased impact. In addition, the Director will oversee NAMI's efforts to standardize data origination, quality, accuracy, and formats. This individual will report to the Chief Information Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analyses to inform new and existing program strategies, tactics, and other measures of success. Use data to model projected costs and programmatic impact.
- Establish performance measures that support defined outcomes.
- Ensure systems meet NAMI's concept of operations.
- Conducts in-depth research, provide rapid turn-around analyses, and develop analytical methodologies.
- Mine data systems to investigate the effectiveness of NAMI programs and support the importance of making data driven decisions.
- Exhibit a positive attitude in interactions with colleagues and vendors. Provide clear guidance on tasks and take responsibility for own actions and outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years related experience
- Demonstrates an advanced and comprehensive knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts to conduct evaluation, research and analysis.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills: skilled at enriching relationships while setting effective boundaries.
- Expertise with various statistically analysis and benchmark/dashboarding tools required.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook software is required.
- Communicate in an open, direct, and clear way. Keep staff informed about procedures and progress in language that is unambiguous and understandable.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; Master's degree preferred
This position is based in Arlington, VA in a regular office environment.
Must pass background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V